Looking for a way to practice your English writing? Try Paraphrasing Tool from articles and books, all while using a language software for assistance.
Why paraphrasing? Writing involves numerous components, more than the mere construction of sentences and paragraphs. Picking up an already-finished piece and repurposing that for your own practice skips a lot of those aspects of writing that don’t have much to do with improving your language skills.
Since Paraphrasing Tool is just your own rendition of the ideas already expressed by someone else, you get to cut out such writing phases as research, outlining, drawing arguments and finding supporting information. All you have to do is present the piece in your own words, with whatever elements of the English language you can muster.
Follow these steps when practicing English writing by paraphrasing:
1. Find an article, news piece or book that’s appropriate for your English reading ability.
2. Read each paragraph carefully till you can understand it clearly.
3. Begin writing the same ideas (using the same organizational style) using your own words. Refer to your language software and other writing tools for help when you get stuck.
4. Use a grammar checker to proofread the finished text. Take note of any errors, so you may avoid them in the future.
5. Try to consider the use of punctuations in putting ideas into the same thought and enabling them to connect with the main idea of your writing.
6. Be sure to cut minor subtitles correctly to avoid a misinterpretation with the main idea of your writing.